Download Zoner Mobile Security v1.6.4 [Paid]
Requirements: Android 4.0+ | File size: 2,4 MB
Zoner Mobile Security – protect your Android Zoner AntiVirus® Free is a modern security and anti-virus solution for your device. It provides protection against viruses, dialers, trojans, worms, spyware, adware and other malware as well as phone call and message protection. This product has been developed in Europe where many good AV products like AVG, Avast, ESET, Avira or Kaspersky come .
· Ads detection
· Backup & Restore – SMS and Call logs
· Theft Protection (find and control your missing device)
· Installed app protection
· On-access and on-demand scan
· Phone filtering (block calls and messages)
· Parental lock for calls
· Permission viewer
· Task Manager
· Automatic and manual database updates
· Home screen widget
· Secure messages Ads detection provides you with notifications about installed apps that include ads. You can get rid of Airpush or Leadbolt push notifications easily. Backup SMS and Call logs and move them between your devices, upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, etc. Theft Protection enables you to remotely control and locate your device via SMS messages. If you have lost it somewhere you can get a location or sound an alarm for people to notice it. If it has been stolen you will be notified when SIM is changed. App protection checks all newly installed Applications for malware. You can scan any old installed Applications the menu. On-access protection scans any ed files and optionally the whole SD Card when plugged in. Phone filtering provides blocking of unwanted SMS/MMS and also protects you malicious apps that call paid numbers. As a bonus it provides a parental lock for outgoing calls. Secure messages are encrypted messages that you can send via SMS, email, facebook, twitter, etc.
Zoner AntiVirus uses strong encryption to send selected messages in unreadable form. The recipient can read those messages only when he has the right key (password).
· Google Secure Browsing API update
Download Links Here