Download XLSTAT-Premium 2018.1 Multilingual
XLSTAT-Premium 2018.1 (x64) Multilingual | 139.7 MB
Featuring over 200 standard and advanced statistical tools, XLSTAT works as a seamless add-on to MS Excel®, allowing you to easily analyze and reformat your data within Excel. XLSTAT uses pioneering computing techniques so that you get actionable results at unbeatable speeds: parallel computing allows you to take full advantage of all your computer processors. Today XLSTAT offers a wide variety of industry/field specific solutions designed for each and every one of you. So make way for a statistical software that will change the way you work.
The XLSTAT-Premium solution
XLSTAT-Premium is an advanced yet affordably priced statistical solution that includes all of the 200+ XLSTAT features currently available. In XLSTAT-Premium we have included it all so you’ll have access to any method, any time.
Prepare data, visualize, explore, analyze, take decisions, predict. Take advantage of all of what data analysis tools offer today in one powerful yet user-friendly software that will reveal everything your data has to say in just a few clicks.
– Sensory data analysis
– Conjoint analysis
– Time series analysis
– Monte Carlo simulations (only for Windows OS)
– Power analysis
– Statistical Process Control
– Design of Experiments
– Survival analysis
– Method validation
– OMICS data analysis
– Multiblock data analysis
– Path modeling (only for Windows OS)
– Dose effect analysis
– Random Forests: This powerful machine learning algorithm allows you to make predictions based on multiple decision trees. It works for both classification and regression tasks. The method implements CART binary decision trees. Available in all XLSTAT solutions under the Machine Learning menu.
– Proportional Hazards Model with interval censored data: A regression approach for modeling survival times using interval-censored data. Both quantitative and qualitative explanatory variables can be taken into account. This new feature is available in our XLSTAT-Biomed, XLSTAT-Ecology and XLSTAT-Premium solutions.
– Correlation tests: New options are available for sorting (BEA or FPC method) and filtering (using R2) variables, and a more ergonomic way to display correlation matrices as an image.The above options can be accessed in all XLSTAT solutions in the Correlation tests dialog box.
– XLSTAT Designer: Design your own customized statistical Applications in Excel based on XLSTAT features. Ideal for those who want to create tailored Applications which precisely match their teaching program or business needs and hand them over to their students or colleagues. Available in all XLSTAT solutions, the XLSTAT Designer can be found in XLSTAT’s main menu (PC only).
– Versions: Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10
– Excel: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
– Processor: 32 or 64 bits
– Hard disk: 150 Mb
Home Page –
Download Links Here