Download WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.1.0
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.1.0
File Size: 15.1 MB
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get). No HTML knowledge required Just drag & drop objects to the page Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP. Template support (100+). HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text. Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA. Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects. Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor. Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus. Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc. Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats. Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available
– Fixed: Extra quote in Overlay Menu
– Fixed: Line position in floating layers.
– Fixed: Issue with Replace ID 1234xxxxx to a1234xxxxx
– Improved: Added flexbox support to CMS View.
– Improved: ‘Login Name’ no longer shows a broken image when the avatar is not set.
– Improved: Rendering speed of layer/layout grid ‘ondragover’ highlighting.
– Improved: Implemented responsive text alignment for Heading, Editbox, Text Area and Label.
– Improved: Implemented responsive menu alignment for CSS menu, Breadcrumb, Pagination, Text menu, Overlay Menu and Responsive Menu.
– New feature: Added the possibility to set the maximum dimensions of the avatar image in login signup.
– New feature: Added alpha support to CSS Menu border color (menu items).
– New feature: Added ‘alignment’ property to Pagination menu.
– New feature: Added ‘border width’ property to Themeable Button.
– New feature: Added hard line-break support to card text.
– New feature: Added ‘full width’ option to Horizontal Line. When set to false, the line can have a fixed width (instead of 100%).
– New feature: Added ‘box shadow’ to Heading object.
– New feature: Added ‘text shadow’ to Heading object.
– New feature: Added ‘padding’ to rollover layer (for use with floating children).
– New feature: Added the ability to add custom options to full page Carousel. For an overview of available options please visit:
– New feature: Added background overlay options to Flex Grid.
– New feature: Added the ability to use the Flex grid as a form (Properties->Form->Enable Form).
– New feature: Added ‘Default breakpoint’ template in Flex Grid editor. This option will apply the layout the default breakpoint to the current breakpoint, so you do not have to redo it for all breakpoints.Homepage
Download Links Here