Download WinZip Mac Edition 6.5.4149
WinZip Mac Edition 6.5.4149
Languages: English | File Size: 18.95 MB
New WinZip for Mac offers simple zipping and unzipping right its new Files pane Enjoy one-click access, multiple viewing layouts, drag-and-drop functionality, support for 12+ compression formats and easy file management – Zip and unzip files instantly with WinZip’s trusted compression
– Protect files with strong AES encryption
– Share directly to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and ZipShare, within WinZip
– Successfully email large files and minimize storage needs
– Zip and unzip files instantly using simple, drag-and-drop tools.
– Reduce file size for faster sharing and a smaller storage footprint.
– Work with 12+ major compressed file formats including Zip, Zipx, RAR, LHA, 7Z, JAR, and WAR.
– Encrypt files and/or resize images inside a zipped file without having to unzip/zip it again.
– Resize images when you create and zip, and get two new resize options.
– Zip or unzip files to any folder in a flash—right the NEW Files pane Encrypt
– Password-protect confidential files and apply powerful AES encryption.
– Re-use your password when additional encrypted files are added to a Zip.
– Prevent unauthorized access of email attachments.
– Encrypt individual files within a zipped folder.
– Easily view and double-check your password with Show Password.
Package and Share
– Zip and encrypt Mac files to create smaller, safer email attachments.
– Organize and compress files into small, logical groups that are ideal for sharing.
– Zip files and folders for faster uploading/ing times.
– Easily share to Facebook, Twitter and other apps.
Connect to your Clouds
– Connect to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and ZipShare right WinZip.
– Easily zip and upload large files, or open zip files saved in the cloud.
– Use Cloud Links to upload a file to your cloud service and quickly send a link to it via email.
– Automatically get a link to paste into Skype or other apps when you upload your zip file to a cloud service.
– Maximize cloud storage space by compressing files.
Whats new in WinZip Mac Edition 6:
New Files pane
Zip, unzip, browse and manage local, network, and cloud files in WinZip instead of going back and forth between Finder and WinZip.
New Zip Files pane
Select files in the Files pane and with a simple click on the Add to Zip button, zip them to a new or existing Zip file.
New Unzip to Files pane
Navigate to a folder using the Files pane—even one in the cloud—then with a simple click on the Unzip button, unzip the files in the Zip pane to that folder.
New One-click access to local folders
Simple one-click access to local folders such as Desktop, Documents, and s makes it quick and easy to unzip files to those folders or zip files within those folders.
New Multiple viewing layouts
View your files in the Files pane in a layout that best fits your needs such as icons (great for images), list or columns (maximizes the amount of information displayed), and cover flow (to visually flip through snapshots of your files).
New Drag-and-drop zipping the Files pane
Drag a file the Files pane and drop it onto the Zip pane to zip it. It’s fast and simple.
New Drag-and-drop unzipping to the Files pane
Drag a file the Zip pane and drop it onto the Files pane to unzip. It’s quick and intuitive.
New Manage files WinZip
Work seamlessly within WinZip to delete and rename files in a flash. Never leave WinZip—you can do it right the Files pane.
New Files pane context sensitive menus
Get information about a file, conduct a quick file lookup, check the contents of a package before installing it, open a file in the default app or an app you select, move the file to trash, or rename the file—all the Files pane
New Expandable Files pane
Maximize the Files pane and temporarily hide the Zip pane to see more files and file information.
New Most recently used Zip files
See a list, within the Files pane, of your five most recently used Zip files and reopen them with a simple click of the mouse.
New Unzip more file types
WinZip can now unzip gzip files (.gz, .tgz), Unix tar files (.tar), Unix compressed files (.z, .tz, .taz), LZMA2 compressed files (.xz, .txz), BZip files (.bz, .bz2. .tbz, .tbz2), and Virtual Disk files (vdisk).
New MP3 compression in Zipx
Get more space back on your Mac using the new lossless MP3 compression in WinZip’s zipx format. MP3 files zip 15-20 percent on average and when you unzip them, you get back your exact files.
Enhanced Zipx compression
The addition of LZMA2 support results in better compression, especially when zipping files that have some amount of compression already, for example, Microsoft Office files.
WinZip Mac 6 requires:
– Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
– Intel 64-bit processor
– Supports Apple Retina DisplaysHomepage
Download Links Here