Download Windows 10 Digital License Activation Script 3.0
Windows 10 Digital License Activation Script 3.0
File Size: 2.55 MB
W10 Digital License Activation Script.cmd. Activate the Windows 10 permanently with digital License. Notes:
– All the files are 100% clean on virus total. -This script does not install any files in your system.
-Windows update must be enabled at the time of activation.
-Internet connection is required for instant activation, but If you’re running it offline then the system will auto-activate At the next online contact.
-Use of VPN, and privacy, anti spy tools, privacy-based hosts and firewall’s rules may cause problems in successful Activation.
-After activation, In same hardware, if you reinstall the same windows 10 edition then the system will auto-activate itself but This applies to the only retail version of Windows 10.
– If you are using VL version of Windows 10 then Users will have to insert that windows edition product key. After that system will auto-activate. You can insert the product key manually or you can use tool’s option “Insert default product key” This saves all the generating ticket and activation process.
– If your system is already permanent activated, But if you are interested in Testing how this script activate thenenter folowing in elevated cmd
slmgr /upk It’ll put the system in the unlicensed state and after that, you can Test the activation process.
– For Making Preactivated Windows 10 ISO
Use PowerISO software to open your windows 10 ISO. Now copy the $OEM$ folder here and paste it in sources Folder of the ISO. The directory will appear like this iso:sources$OEM$ Now click the option save as, in PowerISO. Supported Windows 10 Editions
Core (Home) (N)
CoreSingleLanguage CoreSingleLanguage (N)
EnterpriseS (LTSB) EnterpriseS (LTSB) (N)
(This activator does not activate Windows 10 1507 version)
– Fixed the broken EnterpriseN and EnterpriseSN activation problem.
– Removed the unnecessary 64 bit files and powershell script.
– Removed the “Remove default product key” option.
– Cleaned the $OEM$ Script code.
– Changed the background color to blue white.
– Now on any new release will add the +1 instead of decimals in version name. Homepage
Download Links Here