Download Toontrack EZdrummer 2 v2.1.5 Update MacOSX
File Size : 127 MBEZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting. In EZdrummer 2, you can go initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program. This is without a doubt the best sounding, most intuitive and creatively gratifying software environment for drum production on the market – a perfect marriage of sound, form and function. Features:
Ranges entry level usability to pro handling.
Multiple microphone control.
TPC G2 reduces system requirements to a minimum.
Operates in General MIDI.
Internal mixer allows stereo and multi-track routing into the host through one single plug-in.
Preset mix modes for quick sound changes.
Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction.
Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by world-class drummers and producers.
Instant access to a large library of drum patterns with pre-listening, quick browsing and drag’n’drop functionality.
The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling.
Velocity sweep allows instant seamless velocity changes 1-127.
Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDIfiles to the library.
Fixes: – EZdrummer 2 is now compatible with GarageBand on macOS High Sierra.
– Some song blocks that were saved to User MIDI became empty when dragged back to a song track.
– Tap2Find should no longer crash when recording external MIDI.
– Browsing for EZdrummer sounds and selecting a folder without EZXs could cause a crash.
– Changing tempo modifier while playing a groove in Search could cause a crash.
– The browser could get the wrong height when switching EZX.
– Time signature and tempo were not always written to MIDI files dragged out EZdrummer.
– Star marks on grooves could get lost if you synced file changes.
– Keyboard arrow input did not work in some cases in the 64-bit Mac standalone.
– Third-party and user MIDI libraries that are missing on disk are now possible to remove Search.
– Lots of smaller bug fixes. Improved in version 2.1.5: – Updated Overloud effect library.
– Updated network and audio device support. Known issues with hosts – Digital Performer: outputs may become mono when the plugin window is d in pre-rendering mode
– Logic 8/9: key commands may interfere with typing Authorization code (use standalone host instead)
– Traktion: host may lock up on drag and drop when ‘Real Time Property’ is ONHomepage
Want to buy a premium account or extend yours?
Support me by buying or extending after you click one of .. Thank you
Download Links Here