Download Superluminal Stardust 1.1.4 for Adobe After Effects
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 69.53 MBModular Particle System – Stardust is a Modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a host of presets to create stunning effects. Main Features:
– Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
– One Tool, Single 3D space.
– One click smart presets.
– Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
– Countless particle effects.
– Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
– Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
– Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
– Containers,en particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
One Tool, a single 3D space, on one layer with endless possibilities. It is a full featured particle system with forces, fields, motion blur, DOF and much more.
A Breakthrough easy to use node based interface. Start with a preset or create your own nodes. Many emitters, particles and forces can be added, and have them all work in a single 3D space on one layer.
Create beautiful motion graphics by replicating particles in many ways. With Replica you can create unique looking designs, ranging organic through technology and more.
Sphere, box, 3d models, displacement maps and more are used to push, pull, en, color and move particles around. Black hole nodes can be used to attract the particles over time.
Load an entire setup, node, or a single param. With a single click you can load stunning presets, and there are loads of them.
Particles can be emitted along a 3D model’s vertices or its volume.
Whether it’s a box or a sphere grid, with the unique easy-to-use modular workflow these are just starting points for endless paths. These grids can be manipulated in many ways to create arresting looks.
particle emitting splines through 3D lines, these unique animate-able 3D splines, defined using After effects lights, create a multitude of stunning effects.
Text & Mask
Particles can be emitted live text and masks, either the volume or the edges. Paths can then be trimmed, offset and controlled using many more properties. Create never seen before effects.Release Notes:- 3D Shadow to models
– Additive transparent Materials
– New Graph mode – Hold
– Easily create video walls with Multiple source videos using the new ‘Layer set’ in the source node
– Environment shadows – lights affect the Image Based lighting environment
– Presets can save and load render settings such as environment and motion blur.
– Model workflow simplified, just add a model node to add a single instance.
– Model animation simplified, create and parent a model to a 3D null in one click.
– Motion node – added the option to Orient to path.
– Presets – save tags and render settings.
– Misc Bug fixes.System Requirements:
– After Effects CC2015 and later , GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
– 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive spaceHomepage
Download Links Here