Download SnippetsLab 1.7.4 MacOSX
SnippetsLab 1.7.4 MacOSX | macOS | 15 mb
Stop reinventing the wheel – be more productive with SnippetsLab.
SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use snippets manager. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
• Beautiful user interface with 12 beautiful themes
• Syntax highlighting for over 350 languages
• Markdown snippets (edit & preview), with all languages and LaTeX support
• Create nested folders, Smart Groups, and shortcuts
• Add notes & tags to a snippet
• Include multiple fragments in a single snippet (useful when one snippet logically consists of multiple separate parts, such as a header and an implementation, or different solutions to one problem; every fragment under one snippet can have its own language and note)
• Multiple windows & pin individual window at the top of the screen
• Use advanced search (search by folder/tags/languages) to find your snippets instantly
• Use iCloud to synchronize your database across multiple devices
• Export the library to JSON, XML or plain text files
• Use the SnippetsLab Assistant to search, browse and create snippets right from the menu bar
• Automatic backups to ensure data safety
• Support for printing, sharing, macOS Services, Force Touch, etc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store:
Download Links Here