Download Signal Care v3.0.1 [Paid]
Signal Care v3.0.1 [Paid] | ANDROiD | 1.9 MB
Signal Care is an advanced network signal reset algorithm made for Android. Signal Care can reset your Network Signal , Data connection, WiFi connection etc. Signal Care automatically resets the connection and thus Android OS sets a good quality network signal.
-When network signal is low. say, below 1 bar continuously.
-When internet connection is of poor quality at a place with 4G or 3G support.
-When WiFi speed and strength is unexpectedly low even if you are in range.
-When traveling, fluctuating network signals.
-When the network signal fluctuations are draining your battery.
-When you are expecting an important call or message.
Let Signal Care reset the network signal for you. And if there is a good quality network signal present in that area, you will get connected
– Advanced Signal Resetting algorithm: Resets network signal and network data connection in one click.
– Automatic Signal Care: Different modes for automatic network signal maintenance.
Smart Mode: Listens the network signal fluctuations and check if the network signal is gone below ‘threshold signal value’ for more than a ‘threshold trigger interval’, If this condition is met then ‘Signal Care’ algorithm runs and make sure the best network signal in the area is set. e.g., For a ‘threshold signal value’ = 1 bar, and ‘threshold trigger interval’ = 1 minute. If network signal power goes below ‘1 bar’ for ‘1 minute’ Signal Care automatically triggers the algorithm.
Time Mode: Runs ‘Signal Care’ algorithm for every ‘time mode interval’. e.g., For ‘time mode interval’ = 30 minutes. Signal Care algorithm gets automatically triggered after every 30 minutes.
– Signal Graph Analysis: Informative graph plots helping users to learn their network signal and find blind spots.
Signal power vs time (Live)
Signal power vs time (History)
Signal bars vs time
Data connection type vs time
WiFi speed vs time
– Signal Info saver: Detailed information on network signal, savable for future reference. Signal info includes:
Time of saving, Longitude of location, Latitude of location, Current location, Network Operator, Network Technology, Signal power (in asu or dB), Signal bars, Data connection type, Mobile data technology, WiFi SSID, WiFi RSSI, WiFi Speed.
– Signal History: Automatic and manually saved network signal info list.
– Signal Care Logger: Logs containing details of all the activities done by Signal Care.
Signal Care is not a signal booster, Signal care is an helper application that can reset signal automatically and force OS to find good signal in the physical location.
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Download Links Here