Download Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64)
Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64)
File Size: 264.69 MB
ShotCut is a video editor that provides a wide range of tools for working with video files. With it, you can edit the video sequence, adjust colors, impose effects, adjust the quality and much more. Shotcut supports a variety of audio and video formats and codecs. Also supported are image files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF format. In the editor there is a multi-format timeline that allows you to use video in a single project with different resolution, frame rate. With Shotcut, you can superimpose various effects and filters on the video and audio tracks, adjust shadows, medium and bright tones with individual color circles, adjust the volume level and much. The Shotcut control panel does not seem to abound with a large set of tools by default, but in the “View” tab you can find a wide variety of functions for easy handling of files. In addition, the program has built a number of ready-made sets of settings, which allows you to work with the application just by clicking on the mouse button.
– supports oodles of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg (or libav as-built)
– supports many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF as well as image sequences
– no import required – native editing
– frame-accurate seeking for many formats
– multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project
– network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
– frei0r video generator plugins (e.g. color bars and plasma)
– Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring
– JACK transport sync
– detailed media properties panel
– recent files panel with search
– drag-n-drop files file manager
– save and load trimmed clip as MLT XML file
– load and play complex MLT XML file as a clip
– audio signal level meter
– volume control
– scrubbing and transport control
– flexible UI through dock-able panels
– encode/transcode to a variety of formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg (or libav as-built)
– capture (record) SDI, HDMI, webcam (V4L2), JACK, PulseAudio, IP streams, X11 screen
– stream (encode to IP) files and any capture source
– batch encoding with job control
– create, play, edit, save, load, encode, and stream MLT XML projects (with auto-save)
– unlimited undo and redo for playlist edits including a history view
– connect to Melted servers over MVCP TCP protocol
– control the transport playback of Melted units
– edit Melted playlists including suport for undo/redo
– OpenGL GPU-based image processing
– multi-core parallel image processing (when not using GPU and frame-dropping is disabled)
– video filters: Blur, Color Grading, Crop, Diffusion, Glow, Invert Colors, Mirror, Opacity, Rotate, Saturation, Sepia Tone, Sharpen, Size and Position, Stabilize, Text, Vignette, Wave, White Balance
– audio filters: Balance, Copy Channel, Downmix, Gain, Normlize, Pan, Swap Channels
– 3-way (shadows, mids, highlights) color wheels for color correction and grading
– eye dropper tool to pick neutral color for white balancing
– UI translations: Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Portugese, Spanish (not all 100%, but you can help)
– HTML5 (sans audio and video) as video source and filters
– Leap Motion for jog/shuttle control
– DeckLink SDI keyer output
– UI themes/skins: native-OS look and custom dark and light
– control video zoom in the player: fit viewable area (default), 50%, original (100%), and 200%
– multitrack timeline with thumbnails and waveforms
– thumbnail and waveform caching between sessions
– audio mixing across all tracks
– video compositing across video tracks
– trimming (on timeline)
– append, insert, overwrite, lift, and delete (ripple) editing on the timeline
– 3-point editing
– external monitoring on an extra system display/monitor
– fade in and out audio and fade video and to black with easy-to-use fader controls on timeline
– cross-fade audio and video dissolve transitions easily by overlapping shots on the same track of the timeline
– video wipe transitions: bar, barn door, box, clock (radial), diagonal, iris, matrix, and custom gradient imageWhats New:Numerous fixes as usual.
Changed shortcut for Add Video Track to Ctrl+I.
Changed shortcut for Redo to Ctrl+Y on Windows.
Added 10% to the player zoom menu.
Hide the VUI (video user interface) when the play head is not over the clip with the current filter.
Renamed the Rotate filter to Rotate and Scale.
Keyframes are now saved in the project file using time clock values instead of frame numbers to make them adaptive to frame rate.
Reverted memory manager change v18.05 pending further testing to improve stability.
Added advanced keyframes to the Size and Position filter.
Added Copy Timeline to Source to Timeline menu.
Changed the audio codec to AC-3 for the edit-friendly and reverse MP4 file format.
Changed J and K key behavior to change speed up or down before changing direction.
Added categories to the Export presets (custom presets can start their name with “category)” to use a category).
Changed the default, first-time user UI layout to Timeline Project.
Changed Properties > menu > Reverse… to work on a trimmed clip either Source or Timeline.
Added Properties menu items to the context menus for Timeline and timeline clips.
Added logic to sort GoPro files when multiple files are opened or dropped.
Added support for setting project file name (using File > Save) for empty project.
Added search field to the filter chooser in Filters.
Upgraded MLT to v6.10.0 Added simple and advanced keyframes to the following video filters:
Rotate and Scale
Glow = including the (still experimental) GPU filter Added View > Layout menu for custom and stock layouts:
Download Links Here
Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64) patch
Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64) crack
Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64) license key
Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64) serial number
Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64) portable
Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64) Download
Free Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64)
Download Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64)
برنامج Shotcut 18.07.02 Multilingual (x86/x64)
Share To Download
Share This Software To Download