Download Send Anywhere (File Transfer) v8.2.2 [Unlocked]
Requirements: Android 4.2+ | File size: 8,7 MB
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing Features: · Transfer any file type without altering the original
· All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
· Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
· Easy link sharing via all Social Media and Messenger Apps
· Reinforced file encryption (256-bit) Wi-Fi Direct:
· With nearby Android devices, you can use Wi-Fi Direct to send files
· WITHOUT using data or an Internet connection
· Via a 4-digit key or QR code OR
· Send to nearby devices directly via search functionality When to use Send Anywhere
· When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC
· When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
· Anytime you want to send files in an instant APK File:
· The copyright of Applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
· Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers. Video Files:
· Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
· If you can’t play the videos received, a different video player that is compatible with the video format. To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below:
· Write External Storage: To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
· Read External Storage: To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
· Record Audio: To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
· Get Accounts: To set default profile name when using Send Anywhere for the first time.
· Read Contacts: To send contacts stored in your phone.
· Camera: For being able to receive files via a QR Code. Whats new:
More menu reorganization:
· Changed the More menu design.
· Tips banner has been moved to the More menu.
· Settings menu has been organized as well.
Download Links Here