Download Scrutiny 8.1.0 MacOSX
macOS 10.8 or later | Language: English | Size: 9 MBOptimizing your website for search engines can improve your ranking in the search results pages and naturally bring more users to your site. Scrutiny is a website analysis tool that can help you check if there are any broken links on your website, create a sitemap, check for spelling errors, run SEO checks, and so on. Scrutiny comes with a sites manager where you can easily input the source URL for the website you want to start evaluating. The app automatically generates a thumbnail for the page and then enables you to configure the scanning rules. Features
– Link checker
– SEO analysis
– XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
– Insecure / mixed content reporting
– Page-load speed test
– Spelling and grammar checking
– Scans sites requiring authentication
– Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
– Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
– Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
– On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
– Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
v8.1.0 released May 2018 Adds support for <embed> tag (thus finding and testing audio and video urls within that tag)
Adds detection of audio and video mime types. The filter button in Integrity Plus and Pro allows you to see audio urls / video urls.
Adds the options to include video in the xml sitemap
Deals with problem where the autosave feature was taking too long, giving the impression of hanging at the end of the scan, or when clicking ‘Show data’. The data files are smaller, and are saved and loaded more efficiently.
This improves the situation greatly, but very large sites (tens of thousands of links) may still appear to hang for a while at the end of the scan, or when clicking ‘Show data’. This is being worked on, in the mean time, if you experience this, the workaround is to trust that the app is saving / loading the data and wait, or to switch off the autosave feature.
Fixes issue with including colour in the sitemap dot export
Fixes case where a set of circumstances could cause the results to be shown early (and error shown for first url) while scan actually continues.
Many improvements to the sitemap visualisation: new theme: list
numbers added to some themes to show links in and links out
many general appearance improvements Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64-bitWebsite Link: –
Download Links Here