Download Pydroid 3 – Educational IDE for Python 3 v1.01 [Premium]
Requirements: Android 4.4+ | Size: 36,6 MB
Pydroid 3 is the most easy to use and powerful educational Python 3 IDE for Android. Features:
· Offline Python 3.6 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
· Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for enhanced scientific libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
· Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
· Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
· Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed by n0n3m4, an author of C4droid, specially for Pydroid 3. It lets Pydroid 3 build any library pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies a command line.
· Cython support.
· PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
· Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
· PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
· Matplotlib Kivy support available in Quick Install repository.
· Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE.
· Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Python.
· Syntax highlighting & themes.
· Enhanced code navigation with interactive assignment/definition gotos.
· One click share on Pastebin. QUICK MANUAL:
· Pydroid 3 requires at least 170MB free internal memory. 200MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as scipy.
· To run debug place breakpoint(s) clicking on the line number.
· SDL2/Kivy is detected with “import kivy”, “kivy“ or “#Pydroid run sdl2”.
· PyQt5 is detected with “import PyQt5”, “PyQt5“ or “#Pydroid run qt”.
The list of libraries we are NOT planning to add yet:
· Tk/Tkinter or any libraries having it as a dependency (e.g. “turtle”)
· Pygame As Pydroid 3 main goal is to help user learn Python 3 programming language, our first priority is porting scientific libraries (so system-related libraries are ported only when they are used as dependencies of some other educational package). IMPORTANT NOTICE:
· Some users experienced major problems when installing libraries QPython 3 QPypi internal repository, so consider it to be binary incompatible with Pydroid 3. · If you need any libraries that cannot be built with Pydroid 3 – contact the devs directly: other binary repositories are likely to be incompatible as well. Whats new:
· Added an option to disable insertion of quotes/braces
Download Links Here