Download ProcessTimer 1.7.4 MacOSX
ProcessTimer 1.7.4 MacOSX | macOS | 5 mb
ProcessTimer displays the architecture, CPU utilization and percentage of real memory used by the process that has GUI focus. By default, it follows the process that has GUI focus, the frontmost app. The default behavior can be changed by Hold Process, and ProcessTimer will follow the specific process for the remainder of the lifetime of the process, regardless if the frontmost app has changed.
There are plenty of features packed in ProcessTimer besides CPU utilization reporting. It also has formidable screenshot grabbing capabilities. It can grab a screenshot of an app in five unique ways.
– Open/activate an app
– Set an app to open at login
– Open the preferences file (plist) of an app
– Show the Finder info panel for an app
– Reveal an app’s location in Finder
– Grab a screenshot of an app in five unique ways
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
Download Links Here