Download Poster Maker 1.1.1 Multilingual MacOSX
Poster Maker 1.1.1 Multilingual MacOSX | 82.2 MB
Poster Maker is the easiest way to create beautiful posters, flyers, signs, leaflets, handouts, and much more. With Poster Maker, you’ll be making great-looking designs in minutes — even if you have no previous desktop publishing experience Simply drag and drop images, stylish text, 3D text, clip art, and shapes onto a canvas to get started. Quickly generate and insert QR codes for instant website links. Use the built-in maps navigator to insert a Google map anywhere on your design.
By popular demand, we’ve also included the ability to automatically generate those “tear-off tabs” at the bottom of your poster or flyer. Enter your contact info (or anything else) once, and it will create handy tabs for your audience to tear off and keep.
● Dozens of professionally designed templates.
● 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art images, free for personal or business use.
● 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks.
● 140+ creative fonts.
● Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes.
● Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps.
● Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more).
● Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks.
● Add a Google map with any address or landmark, along with a place marker.
● Generate “tear-off tabs” — those handy strips at the bottom of a poster for people to tear off and keep.
● Advanced text-formatting controls.
● Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required).
● Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line).
● Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
● Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
● Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
● Change the opacity of any element.
● Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
● Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats.
● Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or save to Photos app.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
Download Links Here