Download Plum Amazing iWatermark Pro 2.0.7
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 70.4 MBiWatermark works as a standalone digital watermarking app with other photo browsers like Lightroom, Picasa and ACDSee. If you put your photos on the web then anyone can take and use them for whatever they like. Don’t get ripped off, even a very small digital watermark will help protect your intellectual property. Watermark 1 or thousands of images at a time. Used by beginners, pros, and large organizations. Designed to save photographers time. 11 types of watermarks
Text, graphic, QR, signature, metadata and steganographic. Compatibility
Works with all cameras, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Smartphones, etc. Batch
Process Single or batch watermark multiple photos simultaneously.
Create watermarks using metadata like author, copyright and keywords. Steganographic Watermarks
Add our proprietary invisible StegoMark watermarks to embed info in a photo QR Code Watermarks
Create in app QR codes with url, email or other info to use as watermarks. Text Watermarks
Create text watermarks with different fonts, sizes, colors, angles, etc.
Create graphic or logo watermarks using transparent graphic files. Watermark Manager
Keep all your watermarks in one place for you and your business Signature Watermarks
Use your signature as a watermark just like the famous painters Multiple Simultaneous Watermarks
Select and apply multiple different watermarks on a photo(s).
Watermark using your copyright, name, url, email, etc. to photos. Watermark Drawer
Select one or a number of watermarks the drawer. GPS Location Data
Maintain or remove GPS metadata for privacy Resize Photos
In both the Mac and Win versions photos can be resized.
Uses GPU, CPU and parallel processing to speed watermarking. Protect Photos
Utilize many different watermarking techniques to protect your photos Compatible
with apps like Adobe Lightroom, Photos, Aperture and all other photo browsers Watermark Cloud
Use PhotoNotary to export, backup and share all your watermarks in the cloud. Special Effects
Special effects for pre and post processing of photos Position
Control Absolute Position. Watermarks can be adjusted by pixels. Control Relative Position
For same position in batches of photos of different orientations and dimensions. Share
Share via email, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. Photo Batches
Set up a workflow for renaming batches of photos automatically.
– Batch watermark entire folders of images at once.
– Scale all your images to be the same size.
– Creates thumbnails of your watermarked images.
– Use text, TIFF or PNG logos for your watermarks
– Set the transparency of your watermark.
– Rotate, scale, and place your watermark, anywhere on your picture.
– Use special effects such as aqua, shadow and/or emboss on your watermark.
– Preserve the metadata captured with the image, such as EXIF, IPTC and XMP.
– Input and Output your watermarked image into a variety of different image formats.
– Less expensive, more efficient, faster and simpler to use then PhotoShop. iWatermark is exclusively designed for watermarking.
– Create and use QR codes (like barcodes) as watermarks (Pro and iPhone/iPad only).
– Use built in Creative Commons watermarks (Pro only).
– Use many watermarks simultaneously (Pro only).
– Import/Export/Share watermarks you create (Pro only).
– Set location watermark by x,y which insures your watermark appears in the same place no matter what size or resolution the images are.Release Notes:- [Fixed] – The “Input Files and Folders” drop area did not recognize tif files
– [Fixed] – If you use the context menu to process a tif file you could not open the resulting file in Photoshop, but it would open in Illustrator or Paint
– [Fixed] – fixed resizing tab maintains the dpi.Requirements: XP-Win 10.Homepage
Download Links Here