Download Phoenix FD 3.10.00 for 3ds Max 2014-2018
Phoenix FD 3.10.00 for 3ds Max 2014-2018 | 272.7 mb
Chaos Group has released Phoenix FD 3.10.00 for 3ds Max 2014-2018, is a fluid dynamics plugin for simulating realistic water, fire and other fluid effects.
Phoenix FD 3.10 Release Notes – Date – Feb. 14, 2018:
– Variable viscosity for the FLIP solver. Added to the Sources, Grid Texture and Mapper
– Default RGB color for Initial Fill Up of the simulation and Initial Liquid Fill of interacting geometries
– Use texture RGB color to shade particles in the Particles Shader
– Implemented looping and direct frame index option for the Ocean Texture
– Implement caching of the Simulator frames in order to speed up the Phoenix Particle Flow operators
– Option to delete PFlow particles exiting the Simulator grid when using a Force Operator
3ds Max Integration
– Support XForm modifiers in Volumetric render mode for the Simulator
– Added the Flip Y/Z option to the Input rollout in 3ds Max
Note: For the full list of new and improved features, and fixed bugs please refer to the release notes located here
About Phoenix FD. Phoenix FD is an all-in one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more. Built for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup and intuitive controls. Preview and render interactively in the viewport. Adjust simulations on the fly. Create all types of physically-based fluid effects with fast, flexible controls for rendering, retiming and refining simulations. Integrated seamlessly into 3ds Max and optimized to render with V-Ray. Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB.
If you already own a V-Ray dongle, let us know! We can help you update the license information as soon as your order is processed through Chaos Groups licensing server. If you do not have a V-Ray dongle, don’t worry. We will send you your very own preprogrammed dongle the following business day!
About Chaos Group. Chaos Group creates physically-based rendering and simulation software for artists and designers. Founded in 1997, Chaos Group has devoted the last 16 years to helping artists advance the speed and quality of one of their most important tools. Today, Chaos Group’s photorealistic rendering software, V-Ray, has become the rendering engine of choice for many high-profile companies and innovators in the design and visual effects industries.
Product: Phoenix FD
Version: 3.10.00 with V-Ray 3.0
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: 3ds Max 2014-2018
Size: 272.7 mb
Download Links Here