Download ONVIF IP Camera Monitor (Onvifer) v12.09 [Pro]
ONVIF IP Camera Monitor (Onvifer) v12.09 [Pro]
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up | Size: 9,4 MB
Monitor, control, explore and configure IP cameras. It is much more than a simple IP camera viewer. Support all modern (i.e. ONVIF conformant) IP cameras. Support older cameras via generic RTSP and MJPEG. MAIN FEATURES:
· ONVIF – Potentially compatible with over 5000 NVT devices (e.g. network cameras, servers).
· Generic RTSP/MJPEG – Support non-ONVIF IP cameras as generic RTSP or MJPEG streams.
· RTSP over HTTP – Help viewers traverse firewalls, and save servers complex port configuration.
· Explore – In-depth exploration of device properties.
· H.264 – (a.k.a. Advanced Video Coding) The same format used by Blu-ray, YouTube. High compression allows smoother video for limited bandwidth.
· Audio Support both AAC and G.711.
· MP4 – Recording in standard MP4 format with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding for high quality and player compatibility. · Discovery – Discover all ONVIF devices instantly. Adding a camera can be as simple as a few button clicks.
· PTZ – Flick to pan/tilt, click to zoom. Digital PTZ for non-PTZ cameras.
· Widget – Snapshot preview on Android home screen, and one-click to start video streaming.
· Snapshot Preview – App home screen with snapshots updated periodically.
· Multi-view – Viewing multiple cameras simultaneously.
· Portrait/Landscape – Support both portrait and landscape, fit and crop-and-fill viewing.Whats new:12.09, 12.07(PR), 12.05 (PR), 12.03 (PR)
New for FREE version: Consent form to comply with the GDPR for the European Economic Area (EEA).
Download Links Here