Download Online KMS Activation Script 4.0
Online KMS Activation Script 4.0
File Size: 0.2 MB
Online KMS Activation Script.cmd Activate Windows & Office with online KMS Servers. Remarks:
– If you want your system to be clean antivirus detection, then you should use this script for activation. – If You just want to activate for 180 days and don’t want any remnants (KMS server name) then you should first choose to option no. 2 (Activate) and after that use option no. 5 (Complete Uninstall).
– If you want lifetime activation, then you should choose option no. 2 (Activate) and after that option no. 4 (Create Renewal Task). Note that your system must connect to internet once in six months period, for lifetime activation. – If you don’t select option no. 5 (Complete Uninstall) after activation or renewal task then later installed vl office will auto activate if online and you don’t need to run this activator again for vl office. Note that this type of auto activation will only happen in windows 8.1/10 systems, not in windows 7. – If your system date is not correct due to ‘Bad Bios Battery’ in that case, either fix the bios battery or make sure system is always online or use other offline activators.
– Script will skip activation for any windows or office if found permanently activated. – This script have enough servers listed to make sure you’ll always get a working server.
– This script will activate the VL Office, Not the retail (C2R) office. – To Preactivate the windows during installation, Do the following things. Use option No. 6 in script and extract the $OEM$ Folder to Desktop. Now copy this $OEM$ Folder to “sources” folder in the installation media. The directory will appear like this. iso/usb: sources$OEM$ Now use this iso/usb to install Windows and it’ll auto activate at first online contact
Supported Products: Windows 7 (VL) e.g. Pro & Enterprise /8/8.1/10 Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019 Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019 Whats new:
– Added Renewal task For Life time activation.
– $OEM$ Folder is available for Preactivation.
– Added option “Complete Uninstall”.
– Script will now check for updates if online when you open it.
– Powershell method to detect working kms server have been replaced with cmd fail and try method to remove av’s alert.
– 17 server list reduced to 6 best servers. (No need for long list, you’ll definately get one these 6 servers)
– Now kms server name will not remove after activation, to remove server name system, use complete uninstall option.
– Script update checking cmd removed because of av’s detection Homepage
Download Links Here