Download NetX PRO v184.108.40.206 [Paid]
Requirements: Android 4.1+ | File size: 4,5 MB
Network scan: discovers all devices connected at the network. · Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
· Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
· Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
· Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
· Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
· Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
· Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, and upload speed, subnetmask, gateway, DNS). · Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
· Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
· Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
· Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
· Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
· Ping functionality. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
· Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
· Themes available.
· Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
PRO version: · Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent the smartphone to target host. It’s possible to see the route also on the map.
· IP calculator: this tool calculate the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, ip address range hosts number etc…
· IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
· MAC address lookup allow to get the vendor MAC address.
· DNS lookup allow to get the IP address of the domain, mail server etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
· Network position shows the position on the map of the network scanned.
· Backup/Restore data on the local folder or with google drive.
· Speed test: this tool calculate the speed and upload speed.
· improved network monitoring feature
Download Links Here