Download NetGuard – no-root firewall v2.170 [Pro]
Requirements: Android 5.1+ | File size: 3,2 MB
Network guard NetGuard is a simple block access to network Applications – without having Root privileges. NetGuard provides a simple way to block access to the internet – no root required.
Applications can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help: · reduce your data usage
· save your battery
· increase your privacy
Features: · No root required
· Simple to use
· Open source
· No extra battery usage
· No bandwidth reduction
· No calling home
· No tracking or analytics
· No ads
· No internet permission required
· IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
· Optionally allow when screen on
· Optionally block when roaming
· Optionally block system Applications
· Material design There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features. Most other firewall solutions are d source, will use extra battery and will reduce the overall network speed. Most of these features are the result of sending selected traffic to a VPN sinkhole, instead of filtering all internet traffic. This means that advanced features, like address-based filtering (needed for hosts blocking), traffic logging, and on-demand configuration, are not possible. Since NetGuard has no internet permission, you know your internet traffic is not being sent anywhere.
· Attempt to fix occasional upload problems
· Updated translations
Download Links Here