Download My Android Tools Pro v1.6.0 [Paid]
Requirements: Android 2.3+ | ROOT | Size: 1,5 MB
Enable / disable activity, service, receiver, provider any application. Need root access
My android tools:
· enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
· red: disabled.
· blue:running currently (just for service) · show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
· show the logcat.
· show/edit the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
· enable/disable apps · Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
· Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
· Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
· Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
· Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs. Whats new:
· Display error message when disable a non-existent component
Download Links Here