Download MeteoEarth v2.2.4 [Premium]
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up | File size: 18,8 MB
As seen on TV MeteoEarth is the revolutionary new weather app MeteoGroup, the developers of WeatherPro.
Adapted a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and employing high-end gaming technology, never before used in a weather app, the stunning graphics on MeteoEarth bring the weather to life. Navigate the 3D globe at the touch of a button, spin seamlessly place to place, zoom in on a rain front moving over Europe then pan out to see a hurricane approaching Florida. · Worldwide weather: watch weather events as they unfold around the globe.
· Visually impactful: amaze and impress with stunning high resolution graphics.
· User friendly: zoom in and out and spin around the globe seamlessly with smooth movement and instantaneous navigation.
· Interactive: pause the real time animation to highlight weather phenomena and move back and forth at will.
· Fully customisable: choose elements to display including cloud cover, wind streams and rain. Switch between the 3D globe and a flattened map You don’t need to be a weather enthusiast to love MeteoEarth. Adapted a professional weather broadcast tool, the awesome design and smooth movement means it’s simply a pleasure to show-off with this app.
Overlay weather graphics to show:
· Pressure: Add isobars to track high and low pressure systems
· Precipitation: See the rain front coming in
· Temperature: Locate warm and cold areas around the world
· Wind: Check the wind conditions with this animated
· Cloud cover: Follow the direction of the low, middle and high moving clouds
· Optional full screen mode
· Local time zone clocks for favourite locations
· Daylight / darkness realistically represented around the globe
· Moon phases
· Optional country borders
· Search over 2m locations worldwide and show the latest weather observation data
1 day or 5 day forecast:
· MeteoEarth displays a forecast for the day ahead for all of the listed weather elements.
· For a 5 day forecast, simply subscribe to our Premium service. You only need to purchase one Premium subscription and you will be able to use the Premium services on MeteoEarth and WeatherPro Whats new:
· We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
Download Links Here