Download Lingon X 6.2.1 MacOSX
Lingon X 6.2.1 MacOSX
macOS 10.13 or later | Language: Multilingual | Size: 13 MB
Lingon can start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens. Lingon can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and on multiple dates. It can also monitor all jobs in the background and show a notification when something changes. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful. Features
– Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
– It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
– Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don’t need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
– Released outside Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
– Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
– Earlier versions of Lingon X are still available to work with macOS 10.8. And a license bought today can be used with both Lingon X 5 and Lingon X 4.
New in Lingon X 6
Lingon X 6 is the best ever Lingon and has many new features and improvements Dark mode
Log – see the log for each job
Tree view – see jobs listed hierarchically
See the login items System Preferences and some of the apps
Improved accessibility support, preferences and user interface
Added way to edit system jobs (see FAQ for more information)
Added way to uninstall the internal helper tools
Optimized for High Sierra
Many, many other small improvements and bug fixes Compatibility: mac OS 10.13 or later 64-bitWebsite Link: –
Download Links Here