Download Label Maker 1.2.0 Multilingual MacOSX
Label Maker 1.2.0 Multilingual MacOSX | 82.39 MB
Label Maker is the easiest way to create useful and beautiful labels, tags, stickers, envelopes, cards, and much more. In minutes, you’ll be making great-looking, professional labels — even if you have no previous design experience.
Create labels for any application: products, shipping, return address, file folder, inventory tags, name tags, envelopes, and more — the possibilities are endless. Simply drag and drop images, stylish text, clip art, and shapes onto a label to get started. Quickly generate and insert barcodes. Even use the built-in maps navigator to insert a Google map anywhere on your label.
This app supports hundreds of label layouts — including the full line of Avery products — so you can conveniently print your label sheets at home. PLUS: Use the “mail merge” feature to automatically populate your labels from your Mac OS Contacts (or entered manually). This allows you to easily create one design, and automatically populate it with a click.
● 100+ of professionally designed templates to get you started.
● Support for 500+ types of label paper layouts, including Avery.
● Easy “mail merge” for auto-populating contact info.
● Import contact info seamlessly from your Mac OS Contacts, or enter them manually.
● Generate and insert barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, QR, Postnet, and a dozen more.
● 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art images, free for personal or business use.
● 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks.
● 140+ creative fonts.
● Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes.
● Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps.
● Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more).
● Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks.
● Add a Google map with any address or landmark, along with a place marker.
● Advanced text-formatting controls.
● Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required).
● Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line).
● Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
● Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
● Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
● Change the opacity of any element.
● Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
● Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats.
● Full iCloud support.
– This version includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
Home Page –
Visit My Blog
Download Links Here