Download HitFilm Pro 6.2.7325.10802 (x64)
HitFilm Pro 6.2.7325.10802 (x64) | 323 MB
One software for every step. Create breakout content and stunning VFX with one souped-up software: HitFilm Pro. Our latest release comes jam-packed with a professional editor, compositor, 800+ VFX and presets, and new built-in animation tools
Boot up, import and edit with no soul-crushing lag time. HitFilm Pro’s high performance system processes your footage in the background, so you can keep editing without interruptions. Aiming for artistic perfection? Customize your video quality to get real-time playback and polished, frame-by-frame visual effects.
Professional visual effects
Make smoke rise and cities fall with one of the most extensive VFX libraries on the market. Get stiff characters to loosen up with HitFilm Pro’s new Puppet Tool. Create life-like scenes with 2D characters, 3D models and custom animations —all in unified, 3D space.
Complex motion graphics made simple
Build your own galaxy using HitFilm Pro’s advanced rigging and parenting animation tools. Create striking planetary rings and dicey asteroids fields with the advanced particle simulator. Add some JJ-style lens flare and 3D titles for that extra sci-fi edge.
Make your workspace your own with your favorite plugins and features. Want to use NewBlue, GenArts, Red Giant or RE:Vision products inside HitFilm? Do it. HitFilm Pro supports OpenFX plugins to make any scene possible.
No mistake is final with HitFilm Pro’s work/life-saving history system. Redo, undo and compare options for going back to the way things were.
HitFilm Pro’s HiDPI resolution and custom keyboard shortcuts make switching between edits and VFX shots simple. We also support a huge range of media formats so you don’t lose precious hours of your life to tedious conversions.
Take that coffee break. HitFilm Pro’s export queue lets you ‘set it and forget it’ by creating a self-executing export list to maximize productivity. Duplicate and modify export tasks to save time and render videos in multiple formats and resolutions. You can even set up export presets to configure your settings for high quality or high compression.
Industry standard layout
Editing, compositing and building visual effects is as intuitive as should be with HitFilm Pro. With our industry standard interface, you’ll feel right at home as soon as you open your software.
Preview & pre-render
Preview and pre-render complex composite shots for high-quality, real-time playback and faster export times. HitFilm Pro’s GPU acceleration and a 64-bit architecture continuously optimizes your computer’s hardware as your project grows in scale —so feel free to go big.
Quickly locate what you need with HitFilm Pro’s ‘keyword search and find’ feature for all your media, effects and composite timelines. Coming from other software? No problem, our algorithm recognizes keyword links to help you find what you’re looking for.
• Fixed a crash when opening media properties for an MXF file with PCM audio.
• Improved support for WAV audio files.
• Fixed a bug where audio would be missing from some video files after import.
• Fixed various bugs in the new native MOV support, to improve compatibility with QuickTime files.
• Fixed a bug where 32-bit float RGB OpenEXR images would not render correctly in 32-bit color.
• Fixed a bug where Transform settings would be lost when converting a clip to a composite shot from the Editor timeline.
• Fixed a bug in the Puppet effect, where some Expansion values could cause HitFilm to freeze.
• Improved playback performance of certain MOV files when playback is started in the middle of the file.
• Fixed a crash related to playback of MOV files using the ProRes 4444 codec.
• Fixed a bug where vertical scroll bars would sometimes not appear when needed.
• Fixed a bug that caused an error reporting msvcp120.dll is missing” on some Windows machines.
• Fixed a bug that prevented audio effects from being pasted on the timeline.
• Windows PC – 64-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
• Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 or AMD equivalent
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
• Graphics processor with at least 512 MB video memory.
• 2GB or more recommended for 4K UHD.
Home Page –
Visit My Blog
Download Links Here