Download Waze – GPS, Maps, Traffic Alerts & Live Navigation v18.104.22.1683
Requirements: Android 4.1+ | File size: 58,2 MB
Waze is a fun, community-based mapping, traffic & navigation app, 40 million strong. Join forces with other drivers nearby to outsmart traffic, save time & gas money, and improve everyone’s daily commute. By simply driving around with Waze open, you’re already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road. It’s all about contributing to and benefiting the ‘common good’ on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today · Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
· Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
· Complete voice guided navigation
· Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
· Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
· Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
· One tap navigation to Facebook events
· See Facebook friends driving to the same place
· Notify someone you’re on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
· Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
· Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
· New map engine – We are working on improving our map engine which will allow us to add new features in the future and generally enhance the map. You should not feel any change but your help is needed When testing, please focus on: · General map behavior – Is it smooth? Do you notice any glitches? Do all map elements load correctly? Does the map react naturally in all flows (i.g. “Share location”)?
· Map performance – Does it load faster than before?
· Crashes – Do you see any unusual crashes? Specific flows that crash the app frequently? · Older devices – If you are using older devices (especially Android), does the map still work for you like it used to? If not, what device and OS are you using?
· Switching between apps and long sessions – please also report about related issues play.google.com/stor…
Download Links Here