Download USB Camera Standard v2.4.0 [Paid]
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up | File size: 3,5 MB
This is an Android application to display and record the video a USB camera which is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device. Specifications and Characteristics:
· You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data. (You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
· Video Size: SD (640×480), HD (1280×720)
· Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
Sound Restrictions: only by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
· Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable): Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
· Still Image Capture
· Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
· Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
· Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
· Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera
Restrictions and Attentions:
· For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*1)
· Connectable cameras are not restricted (only for Trial/Standard versions, after Ver2.0.0)
· Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
· Some Android device can’t work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
· Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
· Nexus7(2013) does not work on Android 4.3.
· RTSP communication function https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=infinitegra.app.usbcamera
Download Links Here