Download Ummy Video Downloader 1.60 MacOSX
Ummy Video er 1.60 MacOSX | macOS | 16 mb
While there are a lot of Applications or web services that can help you videos from YouTube, many have trouble extracting high-definition clips over 720p in resolution. Ummy Video er does not suffer from this limitation, as it allows you to save any YouTube clip on your Mac of resolutions up to 4320p, as well as rip audio tracks and save them as MP3 files. Easy-to-use OS X app that can help you videos with very little effort.
• Using Ummy Video er could not be easier, as you simply need to copy a clip’s YouTube link and bring up the application’s main window. It automatically extracts the URL from the clipboard, so that all you have to do is press the button.
• You can then get on with your other tasks, as the app displays a notification when the a has been completed.
• Save high-definition YouTube videos on your Mac, regardless of their resolution
• When the application has detected a clip’s URL, it allows you to select which version you wish to copy. However, it should be noted that if you want to a video in multiple resolutions, the app does not rename them automatically, so the previous one will be overwritten.
• Also, only one video can be ed at a time, and the application cannot process entire playlists.
• It is possible to extract audio tracks from YouTube videos, so that you can save your favorite songs as MP3 files.
• Minimalistic interface that could be improved in a few respects
• You can view the video’s thumbnail to ensure you are not ing the wrong clip, although it would be nice if you could disable this function, so as to minimize the app’s screen space usage. • • Also, the only way to clear the ed items list is to restart the application. We get the impression that Ummy Video er would function much better as a menu bar app, as it would always be within reach without getting in your way. All in all, though, this is a useful tool that can help you high-definition YouTube videos or convert them to MP3 audio files in just a few simple steps.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit