Download Swiftly switch – Pro v3.1.13 [Paid]
Requirements: Android 4.4+ | File size: 14 MB
Do you feel difficult using your phone with one hand, do you want to experience the true multitasking on mobile? If the answer is yes then Swiftly Switch is for you. This handy tool helps you switch between recent apps, favorite apps, access navigation bar, control panel and contacts quickly by one hand screen’s edge of any android device. Feature:
– App switcher: switch between recent, last app, favorite app just by one gesture
– Navigation bar: easily acces home button, back button and notification edge screen
– Control panel: on/off wifi, bluetooth, rotation, screen brightness, volume within one gesture
– Shortcut: support wide range of shortcuts (include tasker’s action)
– Direct call/sms: the fastest way to make phone call/sms to your favorite contact
– Unobtrusive: design as pie control pattern, it only appears when you want to
How to use:
Just swipe the trigger zone (middle | right of screen as default) to instantly show your recent apps list in a pie control patten, keep your finger on screen, then:
– To switch to recent app: move your finger to the app that you want to switch then lift it up.
– To navigation: the Quick Action are placed on the outer zone of the pie, here you can access home button, back button, pull down notification panel or you can custom to what actions that you want.
– Access favorite shortcut: they are placed in the Favorite Section. There are two way you can access Favorite Section: by the first Quick Action that locate outside of the pie, or by holding one of the recent app for about 1 second.
– In some Huawei device you need to turn the option in Dropzone Manager to make this app work
– In some Xiaomi device you need to turn the "Display pop-up" permission on by Go to setting -> Apps -> Swiftly switch -> Permission -> Display pop-up -> restart the app
– If you return to home screen and then launch an app, it won’t be launched until about 5 seconds after going home. This is Android’s limitation for service
– Fix crash on Volume shortcut
– Fix auto start on boot not working on some devices
– Option for folder background color
– Fix delay when launching shortcut the home screen
– Update translations
– Follow new guideline for app using Accessibility service
– Other bugs fixed and improvements play.google.com/stor… …………………………………………….
Download Links Here