Download SuperWall Video Live Wallpaper v8.0 [Paid]
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | Size: 21,3 MB
This is SuperWall Video Live Wallpaper. The Live Wallpaper that you never knew you needed.
Use your own videos (vacation, kids, weddings, special events, action-cam, music videos, movies, or ed the internet). SuperWall will play it as your Android Wallpaper with full support of rotation and proper video scaling. SuperWall is probably the only complete all-in-one video solution for your Video Wallpaper needs. With video scaling you can use a widescreen video (11:4, 13:5, 21:9, 2:1, 16:9, 4:3) and it will scale properly on your phone. If you are using a Launcher that supports both portrait and landscape, the video dimensions will scale to both orientations automatically. – Smooth 4K video playback (assuming your device can handle it). MKV video supported.
– Built-in video cropper will remove black bars ed videos. – V5 can crop ultra-widescreen video’s down to 16:9 aspect ratio.
– Offset: Portrait wallpapers can be offset left or right the center (default). This feature only works if Scale to Width is unchecked.
– Tint: Add a colored tint (filter) to your background. This adds a nice effect to your videos. Why not match your case color? Tinting and also helps to mask some imperfections in lower quality videos.
– Video Scaling: Any video is scaled to your devices dimensions. Landscape widescreen video will be scaled to proportion on Portrait orientations.
– Playlist: Select multiple wallpaper sets and SuperWall will chain them together and play the sequentially, looping the last video back to the first one.
– Audio: Audio can be enabled for the wallpapers. This can be turned off in the settings, or by double tapping Homescreen to mute/un-mute the audio. Volume control as well.
– Pause: The wallpapers can be paused/resumed by triple tapping the home screen.
– Advance video: Two-finger tap your Homescreen to advance to the next video in your Playlist.
– Fast Forward/Rewind: Two-finger swipe right to fast-forward you video by 10%. Two-finger swipe left to rewind your video by 10%.
– Lock screen: Confirmed working for Android 7.X Nougat.
– Two-finger mode (new feature): replaces single tap for mute/pause. Hold two fingers on Homescreen for half second to mute. Hold two fingers on Homescreen for 1 second to pause.
– Auto-rotation feature available for Launchers that do not support rotation. Enable this in Playback Settings. https://www.anonymz.com/?https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonng.superwall https:///blogs/7zipper/
Download Links Here