Download SketchBook – Draw and Paint v4.0.1 fix [Pro]
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+ | Size: 76,4 MB
Autodesk® SketchBook® is an intuitive painting and drawing application designed for people of all skill levels, who love to draw. We reimagined the paint engine, so SketchBook delivers more fluid pencils and natural painting than ever before, all while keeping the interface clean and simple. With SketchBook, capture everything your smallest doodles to your biggest ideas, all in one place, no matter where you are. Just added: Time-lapse recording is now available for Android Easily capture in-app video of your drawing process to share with your network. We also removed the Sign In requirement for many of the advanced features. Now, just and discover a more powerful drawing app, without signing in. We’ve also made it easier to import your traditional art onto a layer in SketchBook with Import Camera. Snap a photo of your line art and start coloring in SketchBook. Sketch, create line art, paint – discover an authentic, natural experience as to pencil, pen, marker, or brush on paper as a digital art tool can be.
– Full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
– 10+ preset brushes, including customizable pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
– Synthetic pressure-sensitivity
– 2500% zoom for controlling the finest details of your art
– A complete Layer Editor with up to 3 layers and 16 blending modes
– Symmetry and proportional transform tools
– A comprehensive Brush Library: 100+ preset pencils, pens, brushes, and markers
– Synthetic and smudge brush sets
– Full Copic® Color Library
– More layers
– Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes
– Advanced selection tools (marquee, lasso, magic wand)
– Gradient fills tools (linear, radial)
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
This update improves stability and eliminates many of the problems reported by users. Below are some of the problems that have been fixed.
Now, in the following cases, the application is working correctly.
– When you try to open the brushes editor on the device with Turkish, Azerbaijani or other language settings.
– Touching three fingers to access the Brush Editor.
– When you go to the gallery and touch the folder name to hide its area. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adsk.sketchbook