Download Shortcutter Quick Settings- & Sidebar v4.5.2 [Premium]
Requirements: Android 6.0+ | File size: 8,4 MB
Designed and developed to make your life easier, taking advantage of the excellent TileService API in android N. Feature packed & an ideal replacement for many standalone apps: Immersive Mode, Screenshot, Screen Recording & much more. Shortcutter offers a multitude of additional quick setting tiles over and above those available on your standard device, constantly under development with new features added daily. Sidebar / Floating Toolbox: · A Floating Toolbox or Swipe out SideBar
· Up to 88 Quick Shortcuts available, including up to 30 Custom tiles (App, Activity, Shortcut & Web Link)
· Theme Customisations
· Custom Icons (Feel free to mail me with any of your own)
· Custom sizes
· Custom position
Up To 24 Exposed Launcher Shortcuts: · Allows you to toggle Settings & Start/Stop Shortcutter services your app drawer, home screen, Samsung SideBar, HTC Edge Sense, Tasker & more
A number of tiles & services require elevated permissions: · Admin – Screen Lock.
· Accessibility – Activity Detection, Power Menu, Recent Apps, Split Screen (N+).
Quick Settings Tiles (Android N 7.0+ Only): · 62 Additional Quick Settings Tiles available for the standard user (48 in the free version).
· +8 Tiles for Advanced users with a PC.
· +4 tiles for users with ROOT access.
That’s 74 Quick Setting Tiles for the power users out there.
Available Tiles/Toggles: · Auto Sync
· Battery Percentage
· Camera Launch
· Clicker – Counts total clicks
· Countdown Timer
· Data Usage
· File Browser
· Font Scale
· Keyboard / IME Selector
· Touch Vibration
· Location Mode: Toggle Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy.Shortcut to activity only if the app has no access to settings secure.
With Settings Secure Access (Enabled with a PC command): · ADB
· Data Roaming
· Ambient/Doze Display
· Heads Up Notifications
· Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop
(INCOMPATIBLE WITH MIUI)
· Keep Screen On While Charging
· Monochrome (B&W)
Additional ROOT Only Tiles: · Mobile Network Mode
· Mobile Data
· Reboot Recovery
· One handed mode (Experimental)
· Assign shell commands to custom tiles
· Wi-Fi Calling (HTC Only)
· Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
· Translation Updates
· Remove Reboot Recovery Tile
· Remove Reboot Tile
· Add Reboot Menu Tile (APM – ROOT ONLY)
· Fix disabling custom tiles in QS Pull-Down
· You can now select your default Immersive mode (Full, Nav, Status Bar or Mode Select)
· Add PIP Tile (Root Only – Android O+)
· Fix bug when loading app list play.google.com/stor…
Download Links Here