Download Richardson Software EditRocket 4.4.0
– Syntax highlighting for over 20 programming languages
– A robust CSS Style Builder for creating CSS style sheets and an HTML Tag Builder, HTML Tidy Tool, and HTML Entity Selector
– CSS, HTML, and XML Validators
– The programming editor behind RazorSQL, a popular database query tool, since 2004
– Function / Method Navigators for displaying clickable lists of functions / methods contained in the editor
– Function / Method Lookup for quickly inserting functions or methods
– A Tag Navigator tool for displaying clickable lists of tags contained in the editor
– Key Ahead customizable by language for quickly entering text
– Bookmark functionality for quickly navigating through code.
– Recordable Macros for executing common tasks
– Code Inserts for over 19 languages for quickly inserting code
– A robust File System Browser
– File tools such as head, tail, regular expression search, move, copy, and delete
– Powerful Search Tools such as regular expression Find, Replace, Match Bracket, Match Tag, and Find / Replace in Files tools
– File Compare Tool for comparing files.
– Customizable and pre-defined code templates
– Works with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris.
Enhancements Added a Dark Mode look and feel theme to the View -> Change Look and Feel menu for Windows and Linux Find in Files: For finds occuring over a network drive, added logic to retry file access if network drive access is temporarily unavailable during find operation Increased the maximum number of files displayed in the recent files, recent directories, and file system browser goto directory menus Added a Document End Line Break option to the Edit menu for taking the cursor to the end of the editor and inserting a line break to put the cursor at the front of the newly created last line Changes Set the file system browser path field font to the same font as the file system browser tree High Resolution Display Changes: Added higher resolution desktop and taskbar icons, additional window sizing adjustments for better display Bugs If screen resolution is changed while EditRocket is running, main window can’t be expanded past maximum size of original resolution Linux: Systems running Wayland may get crash when displaying context menus editrocket.com/
Download Links Here