Download Portable DSpeech 1.66 Multilingual
File Size: 15.15 MB DSpeech is a TTS (Text To Speech) program with functionality of ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) integrated. It is able to to read aloud the written text and choose the sentences to be pronounced based upon the vocal answers of the user. It is specifically designed to quickly and directly provide the functions and improved practical usefulness that are requested by this kind of program. In the meantime, the invasiveness and resource consumption is minimal. (DSpeech does not install itself, is very light, starts in a second and doesn’t write anything to the registry). Some notable features of DSpeech are:
1. Allows you to save the output as a .WAV, .MP3, AAC, WMA or OGG file.
2. Allows you to quickly select different voices, even combine them, or juxtapose them in order to create dialogues between different voices.
3. DSpeech integrates a vocal recognition system that, through a simple script language, allows you to create interactive dialogues with the user.
4. Allows you to configure the voices in an independent way.
5. Thanks to apposite TAGs, it allows you to dynamically change the features of the voices during the playback (speed, volume and frequency), to insert pauses, emphasize specific words, or even to spell them out.
6. Allows you to capture and reproduce the content of the ClipBoard.
7. DSpeech is compatible with all vocal engines (SAPI 4-5 compliant).
8. AI dialog system. Not really useful, but amusing. It does not work in every language.
Whats New: Added the tool "Editor of Pronunciation" that allows you to adapt the pronunciation of words to synthetic entries, for example to have the term read "DSpeech" to an Italian voice, you can convert the pronunciation in "D-Spich". The new menu item "Application Info", allows you to get quick information on the configuration file currently used and on any open file and its encoding. For Developers only) Enter the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + D to activate the debug mode that will display the current value of the three main status variables (StatusReq, StatusSpeak and StatusUI) in the status bar. Minor changes and improvements (for example now, when you start converting a selected piece of text, a title extrapolated the latter will be proposed instead of the traditiolnale "Selected 01, 02 etc", which will be reserved only for cases in where the first option is not feasible). http://dimio.altervista.org/eng
Download Links Here