Download NetGuard – no-root firewall v2.160 [Pro]
Requirements: Android 5.1+ | File size: 3 MB
Network guard NetGuard is a simple block access to network Applications – without having Root privileges. NetGuard provides a simple way to block access to the internet – no root required.
Applications can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
– reduce your data usage
– save your battery
– increase your privacy
– No root required
– Simple to use
– Open source
– No extra battery usage
– No bandwidth reduction
– No calling home
– No tracking or analytics
– No ads
– No internet permission required
– IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
– Optionally allow when screen on
– Optionally block when roaming
– Optionally block system Applications
– Material design There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features. Most other firewall solutions are d source, will use extra battery and will reduce the overall network speed. Most of these features are the result of sending selected traffic to a VPN sinkhole, instead of filtering all internet traffic. This means that advanced features, like address-based filtering (needed for hosts blocking), traffic logging, and on-demand configuration, are not possible. Since NetGuard has no internet permission, you know your internet traffic is not being sent anywhere.
– Added workaround for bug in some Android versions play.google.com/stor… NOTE: In case of installation problems, you will need to uninstall the previous version – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – /blogs/7zipper/
Download Links Here