Download mrViewer 3.9.2
File size: 93.3 MB
mrViewer is a small, lightweight utility that can open images and play video files. It supports .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .PSD, .MAP, .DPX, .MP4, .MPG, .MOV, .AVI, .DIVX, and .WMV file formats. With mrViewer you can add files by simply dragging and dropping them into the main panel or you can use the browse button to locate your media. It comes with a couple of tools that allow you to specify the frame rate, play or stop the current video selection, skip to the start or end position of a clip, adjust the volume, alter the RGB value, and adjust the levels for gamma and exposure. Features: Flipbook player HDRI viewer Multichannel Support in OpenEXR, PSD, MIFF and TIFF formats MultiView OpenEXR support 4K Video and Audio player Network syncing support Non-destructive EDL Grease Pencil support Multi Part EXR images Deep OpenEXR images (Deep Scanline and Deep Tile) Animated GIF support Color Transformation Language (CTL) Support ACES 1.0 Support Passive 3D Stereo Support (anaglyphs, top/bottom, side by side, interlaced, checkerboard) Linux 64bits and Windows 32 and 64 bits Video and Audio Transcoder Scrubbing with audio VR support for environment maps and VR movies and sequences
Whats New: – Fixed ‘h’ (Center Image) when the image was straight. Regression 3.9.1.
– Fixed Text tool in Linux. Previously the text would not appear at all or it would show as black squares.
– Made OCIO Lut be a 3 channel lut, while CTL remains a 4 channel lut. This saves some memory and calculation time when using OCIO.
– Made OCIO Pick button in the Media Info window also update the OCIO Input Color Space pull down.
– Made mousewheel in pulldown menus a no-op to avoid hanging. This required a change in fltk’s Menu_popup.cxx to set MODAL to false.
– Fixed move picture tool to move also the data window.
– Fixed Masking and Safe Areas on rotation of image.
– Fixed OCIO default scene_linear which would not appear in the ICS popup menu as selected when it was the default space.
– Added hotkey (SHIFT+i) to toggle Input Color Space popup and fstop controls when Use OCIO is in effect. http://mrviewer.sourceforge.net/ Home Page
Download Links Here