Download Mirror Lab v1.4.0 [Pro]
Requirements: Android 4.3+ | Size: 9,5 MB
Mirror Lab aims to be the most fun, easy to use and powerful photo-editing app to enhance pictures, create mirror photos, kaleidoscope images and distort faces and scenery. Effects Choose 50+ filters, each with multiple fine-tunable options.
– classic symmetries: horizontal and vertical reflections
– ripples, whirls, stretching and other distortions
– kaleidoscopic and fractal effects
– tiny planet effects
– shape cut-outs, including concentric iterations
– glitch art friendly filters such as stripes and broken glass effect
– adjust your image’s brightness, contrast, saturation, vignetting and more
– swipe through 20+ preset filters to browse through possibilities in an instant
Parameters All filters come with several parameters to adjust, allowing for a large range of varied results.
Effects can usually be simply placed by simple touch-drag for position and double-touch-drag for size.
Some of the most common parameters you will find:
– intensity of effect
– dampening of effect (the further the center of the effect, the lesser the intensity)
– rotation angle
– aspect ratio
Ease of use
Compose filters for endless creative options. The + button reapplies an effect immediately – some effects like to be stacked
The app has a powerful undo system allowing you to track back at any time.
Please note that the top and bottom toolbars can scroll. There are a lot of effects to the right of the bottom bar
– video: make animations by interpolating between key frames (must be activated the settings along with bookmarks)
– new Alchemy filter: pixel interpolation (FREE): a faster version of Pixel Sort with a smoother output
– new Complex effect: Julia (FREE)
– new Mandelbrot parameter
– the app is translated to French
– buttons now have labels
– performance improvements for Galaxy S7 and S8
– many bug fixes https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilixa.mirror – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – https:///blogs/7zipper/