Download MacroDroid – Device Automation v3.19.6 [Pro + AOSP]
Requirements: Android 4.2 and up | File size: 15 MB
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process. A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate: – Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
– Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when d).
– Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
– Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
– Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy: – Click ‘Add Macro’
– Select a trigger a list – (e.g. Battery Level).
– Configure any trigger specific settings – (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
– Select an action a list – (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
– Configure any action specific setting – (e.g. Disable Wifi)
– Add more actions as required (up to 10)
– Optionally select a constraint a list – (e.g. Day of the Week)
– Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
– Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
– Choose a name and category for the Macro. MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to nstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
– Added Heads Up Enable/Disable action for Android 5+ devices (Requires root or ADB hack)
– Text Manipulation (Extract text) now supports full match/group 1 regex matching.
– Fixed issue with uptime special text not displaying the correct value in some cases.
– Added system time special text.
– Fixed crash issue that could happen in the variable list.
– Fixed issue where cloning macros would not set disabled state for constraints.
– PRO features fully Unlocked
– Maps Location work
– Analytics Disabled
– All ads calls Activity removed
– AOSP compatible play.google.com/stor… https:///blogs/7zipper/
Download Links Here [sociallocker id="45288"]