Download File Explorer v18.104.22.168 [Plus/Root]
Requirements: Android 2.3.3+ | File size: 9 MB
FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools. FX File Explorer is a file manager / media manager with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet. General Features:
– Multiple windows (quickly switch between different locations)
– Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
– Icon and detail list views in file explorer windows
– Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard – Storage space usage analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
– In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window)
File Viewers / Editors (all versions):
– Text File Viewer
– Text Editor
– Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
– Image Viewer
– Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
– RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version):
– Browse image and video collections
– Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
– Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (full version):
– Windows networking (SMB)
– FTP – SSH FTP
– Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and OneDrive (OneDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
– Steam video and audio media files SMB, FTP, SSH, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player Applications
– Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
– Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
– Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
– and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats.
Bluetooth Capabilities (full version):
– Send files via OBEX Push
– OBEX Push server for receiving files (optional, most devices natively provide this service)
– OBEX Push client and server can use WiFi for high-speed transfers when both are connected to same network.
– Bluetooth FTP Client
– Discover / pair devices within FX File Explorer
– Improved SSH implementation: faster and more compatible.
– Improved SMB implementation, works around latest Windows 10 sharing bug.
– Thumbnails displayed for remote network connections, inside archives/APKs.
– DEX browsing.
– FX Connect is more reliable, works around Android dual-WiFi issues.
– Improved performance.
– Bugfixes. play.google.com/stor…
Download Links Here