Download Atomic Email Verifier 22.214.171.124 Multilingual Portable
Atomic Email Verifier 126.96.36.199 Multilingual Portable | 13.1 MB
After conducting market research and obtaining a list of email addresses, one of the most important tasks for effective email marketing is to verify the bona fide existence of your email addresses. This will help you avoid sending messages to nonexistent email addresses. The program uses three methods to verify the validity of email addresses. This allows you to check addresses quickly and efficiently. All procedures are performed in multithread mode, and they use all the features of the Internet channel.
The program verifies emails in three steps:
– Syntax check
– Domain check
– Email address check
Load mailing lists you want to verify from files of different formats as well as from other Atomic products. Mail Verifier allows to operate with unlimited number of email addresses.
This email verification software works in multithread mode and supports several types of proxy servers: Socks 4 proxy, Socks 4a proxy, and Socks 5 proxy.
Atomic Mail Verifier
Simply upload the list of addresses into the program, click “Check” – and you can go on with your day. The email verifier no longer requires your participation. It analyzes each email address and determines the status of the address (whether the mailbox exists, is it correct, and so on).
Periodically checking your email addresses with our Email Verifier software is a wise practice. This way, you can delete the invalid contacts in your customer database. With its great variety of features, Atomic Mail Verifier is a market leader. Its detailed checking will make your mailing list completely deliverable. You’ll have made the right, and rational, investment for the growth of your business. Features like quick verification speed, unlimited number of lists, exporting and importing addresses, and its ability to integrate with other Atomic products will make you a fan of this free bulk email verifier
Email address checker — Three-level validity check
You can use email checker and verify emails in three steps. This three-level validity check gives the most effective results. Each of the three steps can be executed separately, or combined to form one big verification process. The steps are:
– Syntax check. This is basic verification. Addresses are checked for correspondence to the RFC registration.
– Domain check. The domain’s existence is checked. In the case of a non-existent domain, the email address would also be nonexistent.
– Email address check. This is the last step of full verification. Atomic Mail Verifier searches for a domain’s SMTP server and checks the user’s existence.
The user is free to choose the necessary type of validation:
– Standard. This type of check involves standard verification algorithms.
– Advanced validation. If you’ve got multiple domains, this type of validation will be especially effective. In the filter settings, pick out the domains you want to be checked. Advanced validation dramatically increases the quality of mailing list verification and have an effect on email open rate for future campaigns.
You have the opportunity to set rules for existing domains. You just need to select a domain and specify a rule for it. What does a rule look like? It is a kind of default status for selected domains.
Mailing list import
You can load lists from:
– *.doc, *.docx, *.txt, *.xls, and *.xlsx files
– Outlook Address Book
– Due to the program’s full integration with other Atomic products, mailing lists can be imported directly from Atomic Lead Extractor, Atomic Newsgroup Explorer, and Atomic WHOIS Explorer.
Atomic Mail Verifier supports several types of proxy servers: Socks 4 proxy, Socks 4a proxy, and Socks 5 proxy.
You can manually set the settings of your proxy server (“General Settings / Proxy”). The program constantly monitors the proxy servers. The frequency of proxy checks is also set by the user.
Email address checker export functions
All the verified addresses can be saved to:
– MS Office (Word, Excel)
– Open Office (Writer, Calc)
– Text file
Homepage – www.atompark.com
Download Links Here