Download Aqua Mail – Email App v1.12.0-688 Final Stable [Pro]
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+ | File size: 9,4 MB
AquaMail is an email app for Internet and Exchange mail, for Android 4.0.3 and higher. Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others. – Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
– IMAP push mail (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS:
– Exchange (EWS) accounts provide access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Office 365 and Exchange Online. – Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
– Widgets (message counts, message list).
– Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages.
– Can save attachments as files.
– Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
– Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding images, in the signature too).
– Android Wear (4.3+).
– OAUTH2 for Gmail (Google’s preferred, "more secure" authentication method).
– Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
– Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
– Lots of settings to configure the application just the way would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
– Backup and restore of app and account settings via Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Google Drive.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
– Exchange: flagging / clearing (marking with a star / clearing a star) is more consistent with how Outlook for Windows does it.
– Exchange: fixed contact photos not getting synced with some Exchange servers. Contact images still require Exchange 2010 or newer. play.google.com/stor… /blogs/7zipper/
Download Links Here