Download Device Info HW+ v4.8.0 [Patched]
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up | Size: 1,5 MB
Can detect displays, touchscreens, camera models, sensors… Show CPU, GPU information. It’s PRO version of Device Info HW. You can create a report with device ination. Tabs: · General Primary information about device hardware.
· SoC Information about CPU and GPU.
Information about android.
Information about RAM, disk.
Information about camera hardware and software characteristics.
· Battery Experimental:
· Charging / discharging speed.
· Battery profile kernel. · Temperature
· Sensors Information about sensors and tests for it. (Interacts with my app Sensor Test 1.2 and above)
Information about emmc partitions (for mtk, rockchip)
· Platform drivers
List of installed Applications. Support filtering apps.
Last item – open system apps.
· PMIC Information about power regulator voltage.
Information about wi-fi connection.
· Input devices List of input devices. On some devices available info about touchscreen model and sensors.
Features: · Navigation panel
· You can go to other tab or menu by menu item.
· mtk: button for enter to engineer menu. Extra information about battery:
a) Charge / discharge speed.
· For 5.0+ via Android API, for mtk special variant.
· Discharging speed is current consumption. Ids = Ic
· Charging speed is charge current – current consumption. Ics = Icc – Ic
b) Battery profile kernel mtk, qcom (on some devices available model).
· Information is only for reference. And it correct only for the factory battery. Settings:
· Show i2c address
· Use root access
(It’s need for detecting display on most devices, camera models on qcom, command line of the kernel) Upload:
· You can upload information about your device. It will be saved in database, available on web page:
· You can see all tested devices there.
· It available in menu Info-Center. Note:
· Prefer detect active devices if possible (in kernel can be some different touchscreens, cameras)
· Not for all devices can read drivers info, it’s depend on soc, vendor. If you want help then upload your device info.
· On some devices with 7.0+ reading sysfs is disabled and primary info is unavailable. Whats new:
· Updated components detection.
· Add flash size for some devices.
Download Links Here