Download Cut Out Shapes: Erase Elements 8.2.1 (3.3.0) MacOSX
Cut Out Shapes: Erase Elements 8.2.1 (3.3.0) MacOSX | macOS | 33 mb
Cut Out Shapes is a new SIMPLE tool that helps you DELETE BACKGROUND in your pics.
Your PHOTO EDITING with the ERASER application Cut Out Shapes is:
How to Use:
– Click the Folder icon in order to upload a photo;
– Use the 1st scale to choose the brush size;
– Use the 2nd scale to edit the transparency (partial/total removal);
– Click Eraser icon and paint the area/shape you want to delete;
– Use the Eraser With Clock icon and paint the zone of deleted background, if you want to restore its initial look;
– Click the Diskette symbol to save the result.
Top In-App Purchases: Full Version – included
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store:
Download Links Here