Download CorelCAD 2018.5 v188.8.131.5200 MacOSX
CorelCAD 2018.5 v184.108.40.20600 MacOSX
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 205.34 MB
Enhance your visual communication expertise with the precision of superior 2D drafting and 3D design tools available in CorelCAD™ 2018. It’s the smart, affordable solution for drawing the detailed elements required in technical design. With native .DWG file support and optimization for Windows and macOS, you can enjoy computer aided design software that delivers increased productivity and impressive performance on the platform of your choice. CorelCAD 2018 provides flexible expansion options for both new users and existing customers to match any workflow. New CorelCAD 2018 – CAD software
– Professional 2D drafting and 3D design tools
– Industry-standard file compatibility with .DWG, .STL, .PDF and .CDR*
– Efficient project collaboration and sharing
– Optional automation and customization
Efficiency and productivity
Expand your visual communication expertise with the precision of superior drafting and design tools available in CorelCAD 2018. With an enhanced user interface and new time-saving features, you can increase workflow and deliver impressive, visually rich CAD designs.
Get the design power you need with an expansive collection of professional drafting tools that deliver the control and detail you require for any project. CorelCAD 2018 offers new helix tools for 2D spirals, advanced table tools, and a MultiLeader tool to configure and adjust callouts as your drawings evolve.
Experience the skillful and exacting results of the 3D capabilities in CorelCAD 2018, and transition your drawings 2D drafting into advanced 3D designs. With an array of expert and intuitive 3D tools, including the enhanced EntityGrips and Properties palette, you are well equipped to move project sketches to 3D output and printing.
Compatibility and optimization
Streamline project sharing with both internal teams and external suppliers. CorelCAD 2018 is fully compatible with the latest version, AutoCAD R2018 .DWG file format, to ensure worry-free collaboration with business partners, and includes innovative customization and automation support options to align with any working environment.
CorelCAD 2018 New and Enhanced Features:
Native .DWG files
Open, edit and save files in .DWG format for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers. Increase project sharing with both internal teams and external suppliers using the latest version, AutoCAD R2018 .DWG file format, to ensure worry-free collaboration with business partners.
Industry-standard CAD features
CorelCAD is compatible with all major CAD programs, so experienced users will feel comfortable with the familiar command bar, command aliases, and menu and toolbar items.
3D solid editing and modeling tools
Save invaluable design time with faster on-screen editing tools. The enhanced EntityGrips and Properties palette allow for 3D editing and provide intuitive manipulation capabilities in 3D. Add 3D solid primitives to your design and use Boolean operations to unite, intersect and subtract bodies. Use advanced editing tools like Filleting Edges of 3D Solids, and coloring, moving, rotating and offsetting individual faces of 3D solids.
Use the new ExportTable command to export tables in a comma separated format (CSV), and import CSV files in Microsoft Excel or database Applications. In tables, you can add formulas into cells plus insert, delete, merge or resize cells, rows and columns within existing tables.
Object snaps and EntityGrips
Use CorelCAD smart tools, such as object snaps, grips and polar guides, to quickly reposition, align, copy or resize objects. The enhanced EntityGrips provide 3D editing and intuitive manipulation. Simply use the contextual shortcut menus to instantly edit the geometry of objects in place when you hover over any EntityGrip.
Increase the shaping possibilities using the new Helix tool to create 2D spirals and 3D helixes to provide any object with a three-dimensional shape in a single layer around a cylindrical shape, such as a spring or spiral staircase.
MultiLeader and Smart Dimension tools
Draw, edit and configure callouts with multiple leader lines. This handy tool also allows you to add and remove leader lines to and the MultiLeaders to adjust and edit as your drawing changes. Use dimension tools for accurate measurements, plus the Smart Dimension tool will suggest the most appropriate and precise dimension type automatically.
Move entities incrementally
Accelerate your workflow with the Copy command to quickly copy selected objects to the active layer instead of the source layer. Use the enhanced Paste command to copy content the clipboard to the active layer instead of the source layer, or choose the Shift + Arrow keys to move selected entities with a specific increment.
Manage BlockAttribute Properties and Settings
Use the Block support to edit the BlockAttribute properties and settings in Block (symbol) definitions. With a few keystrokes, you can change the order in which you are prompted for BlockAttribute values when you insert a Block, you can synchronize all instances of Blocks based on settings in the Block Attribute Manager, or delete BlockAttributes Blocks.
Gain the advantages computer-aided design software that delivers the strength you need a new version that has been optimized for the latest operating systems, including Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra, and features intuitive updates to the user interface.Release Notes:This update includes the following improvements and enhancements.
– Added new RollView sub-commands to perform specific view rotations in 3D space:
– Added a StyleManager command that lets you open the PrintStyle folder to add or delete color-dependent (.ctb) and named (.stb) PrintStyle table files.
– Added a command line version of the EditComponent command: -EditComponent
– Improved the behavior of sub-options for the FreezeLayer and HideLayer commands that are used for externally referenced drawings (References).
– Stretch command: Improved functionality of the Last / Previous option when selecting objects.
– Align command: Improved to help align objects by using 3 points.
– EditDimension command: Improved the Oblique option.
– Improved EntitySnap functionality for PDF Underlay objects.
– Improved Region command functionality to support Spline shapes.
– Sweep command: Improved functionality of the Twist > Bank
– Added a new toolbar to facilitate changes to the Custom Coordinate Systems (CCS II toolbar).
– Improved the ability to copy text the Command Window.
– ExportBMP and ExportJPG now recognize object transparency when exporting to bitmap or JPEG files.System Requirements:
– Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite) or higher (incl. macOS High Sierra)
– Intel Core 2 Duo processor (or better)
– 2 GB
RAM (8 GB
– 500 MB
hard disk space
– 3D Graphics accelerator card with OpenGL version 1.4 (OpenGL version 3.2 or better recommended)
– 1280 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 (Full HD) recommended)
– Mouse or tabletHomepage
Download Links Here