Download Chronos Greeting Card Shop 4.0.4 MacOSX
Chronos Greeting Card Shop 4.0.4 MacOSX | 331 MB
Greeting Card Shop helps you create cards for life’s special moments. Whether you’re sending an invitation for a birthday, or sharing your sympathies, the software makes it easy to stay close to those who are important to you.
New in version 4.
• NEW Create and reuse an unlimited number of color schemes
• NEW Photo analyzer figures out dominant colors in a photo
• NEW Color wheel with 11 built-in color combinations for choosing great colors
• NEW Color combinations include complementary, analogous, triadic, and more
• NEW Built-in color theory tips educate about color use
• NEW Color wheel supports artistic primary colors (RYB: red, yellow, blue)
• NEW Color wheel supports modern primary colors (RGB: red, green, blue)
• NEW Color blender creates blends between two colors
• NEW Built-in color scheme access throughout the software
• NEW Eyedropper retrieves the color of any pixel on the screen
• NEW Warm/cool indicator for the color wheel
• NEW Color blender also supports tints, shades, and tones
• NEW Built-in sliders for adjusting the base color
• NEW Built-in hex field for copying/pasting colors with other apps
• BONUS Six (6) all-new Valentines Day photo cards in U.S. sizes
NEW 4.0 FEATURE: Photo Analyzer.
Select any photo on your design and then press a special button to see the dominant colors in the photo. You can then create a color scheme based on these colors.
NEW 4.0 FEATURE: Unlimited color schemes.
Create an unlimited number of schemes. You can give each scheme a memorable name and then reuse it when designing multiple pages in an album.
NEW 4.0 FEATURE: Color wheel.
Use the color wheel to discover color combinations based on the same color theory that artists use. To make your color exploration more fun, the color wheel spins when you select a new base color.
NEW 4.0 FEATURE: Shade generator.
Use shades between two dominant colors in your photos to create a monochromatic look that’s pleasing to the eye and keeps the focus on the photos.
NEW 4.0 FEATURE: Color scheme integration.
Using your color schemes is easy because your schemes are available in color pickers throughout the software.
NEW 4.0 FEATURE: Eyedropper.
Use the eyedropper to quickly and easily retrieve the color of any pixel on your screen. The eyedropper provides a very convenient way to create color schemes from artwork or source material anywhere on your screen.
NEW 4.0 FEATURE: Warm/cool divider.
The warm/cool indicator divides the color wheel into warm and cool colors. Warm versus cool refers to the psychological impact colors have in conveying a message. Warm colors are frequently associated with the warm of fire and the sun while cool colors are frequently associated with the coolness of the sea, sky, and foliage.
Requirements: macOS 10.12 or later.
Home Page –
Download Links Here