Download Autodesk PowerInspect 2018.2.2 Update
Autodesk PowerInspect 2018.2.2 Update | 486.5 mb
Languages: English, French, Czech, German, hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish,
Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Simplified & Traditional Chinese.
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an update to PowerInspect 2018. This software provides proven programming methods for portable inspection equipment and CNC CMMs to increase your inspection flexibility.
Summary of Fixed Issues for 2018.2.2:
– Some CAD models were scaled incorrectly.
– Fixed a crash when closing a document on opening another one with Interactive Dimensioning on.
– Guided line was not displayed on 2D items not on the reference plane.
– Guided line was not respecting 2D boundary angles.
– Guided line was displayed when there were no nominals.
– Guided line was not displayed when measuring compound items.
– Fixed a crash in ClayMilling after stopping over Safe Area contacts.
– Pantec CMM protocol: fixed intermittent problem not completing a move.
– FaroTracker: added support for Vantage S trackers.
– FaroTracker: added ability to specify serial number when creating tracker object.
– FaroTracker: added Camera Search.
– FaroTracker: added Battery Monitoring.
– Pantec controller: Surface inspection points were missing from the inspection.
– Added PowerInspect 2018 Japanese Reference Help.
– Improved speed when attaching to device with a large number of probe angles.
About Autodesk PowerInspect. CAD models provide accurate geometry definition for complex compound surfaces and define accurate nominal values for prismatic shapes. CAD files contain additional information such as GD&T, detailed structure information for assemblies, and metadata.
User friendly graphical programming allows the user to select inspection features from the CAD view.
PowerINSPECT can read all mainstream CAD formats and uses the design intent from the CAD file to help make inspection programming faster and easier. Using the CAD file makes graphical reporting easier to visualize and understand, and allows much more effective collision detection for automated measurement.
PowerINSPECT can be used on a wide variety of inspection equipment- portable devices, manual and Programmable CMMs, and CNC Machines for On Machine Verification (OMV).
PowerINSPECT provides a single software solution for a wide range of inspection equipment, reducing training costs and boosting flexibility.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk PowerInspect
Version: 2018.2.2 Build 0134404401
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk PowerInspect 2018.0 and newer
Size: 486.5 mb
Download Links Here