Download Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2
OS: Windows 32/64bit | Language: English | Size: 231 MB CADSIM Plus is chemical process simulation software that can perform mass and energy balances and simulate dynamic conditions. It is a first-principles dynamic chemical process simulator and a full-featured Computer Assisted Drawing (CAD) front-end in one package. CADSIM Plus includes a comprehensive set of generic process modules and has a number of optional module libraries for various Applications. Pulp and paper – power boilerCADSIM Plus performs precise heat and material balances of any chemical process. It can also be used to develop complex dynamic simulations with control logic and batch operations. CADSIM Plus 3.2 – Whats new.
– Editing of multi-specifications has been improved to allow selecting of both the free and specified variables (like single specifications) after they have been placed
– Performance has been improved for repeated browsing of complex OPC connection trees. CADSIM Plus will now remember the previously opened tree and not rebuild it every time.
– Users are now required to make a valid Limiting Reactant selection before leaving the reactions wizard.
– The text entry dialog box now features improved options when entering one or more lines of text, including the selection of color, layer, angle and text
– New Ungroup Part feature allows you to remove the unique part name and un-group all of the elements in a drawing part that has been previously inserted into a drawing.
– The right-click drawing menu has been simplified and reorganized so that items are easier to find.
– A new tool allows you to open a Stream Definition (even if it is on an invisible layer) by selecting a process line and then right-clicking and selected Edit Stream Definition. Or, select Simulation > Edit Stream Definition to access a list of all process stream definitions in the drawing, and pick a process to edit. This menu item also provides a list of processes that are not yet used.
– An improved Remove Line tool (formerly called Remove Polygon Sides) has been improved to remove a selected line segment either a selected polygon or a selected process lines while maintaining the continuity of the remaining lines. In other words, it allows you remove a line without breaking connections (process lines) or deleting an entire polygon (requiring you to redraw it).
– A new Align Selection tool allows you to select a one or more drawing objects, select one handle, and then select a new snap location. All of the selected drawing objects would then be moved relative to the chosen location on the snap/grid. This tool can be used to help clean up imported drawings that were not drawn on a snap or grid.
– A new specification resize tool that allows you to quickly resize selected specification icons by selecting preset sizes a right-click drop-down menu list. In the special case where you may wish to hide specifications (and only show their specification lines) you can use this tool to make the icons ‘tiny’ or ‘minuscule’ (or restore them to larger sizes) by selecting their specification line.
– There are new options for customizing the format of the elapsed time display.
– A new feature allows you to temporarily hide or restore all of the currently open charts for a particular drawing, without actually closing them or minimizing them individually.
– A new manual mode has been added to AutoTune, which allows you to continue to set tuning parameters manually if the first step process identification fails. This allows you to go ahead and finish the tuning process without having to run the drawing until conditions permit AutoTune to proceed. However, you must make all of the selections manually.
– Change Order of Execution has an improved, simplified on-screen connection display, that selectively shows connecting lines for only the previous and next units, relative to the selected unit.
– The Convergence Monitor has been improved to allow an optional global setting change to all drawings in a project at runtime, eliminating the need to visit each drawing individually.
– The option to select a text color has been added to the Insert Results Record function.
– The ability to handle bound IONs has been added. These will work with new and old style reactions. Bound IONs can be attached to follow a mass component, such as FIBER.
– Efficiency calculations have been add to the Recovery Furnace and Burner units.
– A new (optional) dilution stream has been added to the following units: High Density, Tower, DStage, EOP, EStage and O2delig storage units.
– New Digester unit added to the optional Fiber library.
– New Cyclone unit for optional Mineral library. System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista or newer
Website Link: –
If You Want To Buy -Uploaded Premium via Webmoney, Please PM me
Download Links Here
Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2 patch
Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2 crack
Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2 license key
Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2 serial number
Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2 portable
Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2 Download
Free Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2
Download Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2
برنامج Aurel Systems CADSIM Plus 3.2.2
Share To Download
Share This Software To Download