Download App Ops – Permission Manager v2.3.5.r545.d4f800c [Unlocked]
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | Size: 2,5 MB
You can tweak individual app’s permission settings. Features:
· Support Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat, even O Developer Perview
· Material Design
· Support multi-user and work profile What can this app do? You can tweak individual app’s permission settings. About Settings – Implementation:
· If you have problem in general mode, please try compatibility mode. For non-rooted users:
· If you are using highly customized ROM such as MIUI, you may not to able use App Ops because adb shell do not have permission to change settings.
Q: (For Android 6.0+ users) What if I deny a permission in App Ops and allow it at Android Settings at the same time?
A: It will be denied.
Q: I want to change the setting of “XXX” permission.
A: App Ops takes effect via invoking system services, so what it can change depend on your device’s firmware.
Q: Why the changes make to some apps’ permission change to “allow” after rebooting?
A: The SD card installation of some app may cause It, if this is not your case, please contact the developer.
Q: (For ADB mode users) Why the resetting of the ADB is needed after reboot?
A: For safety concern, Android system will disable ADB via network after reboot. Whats new:
· Fix backup preview is broken
· Add tip when local network (required by privileged mode) is limited
· Handle some uncaught error
Download Links Here